This week we discuss the most recent meeting of the Bilderberg Group in Dreseden, Germany, followed by an analysis of the ISIS-inspired mass shooting by gay terrorist Omar Mateen. Is the government holding back crucial details?
We start with that annual party of the Global Elite, the Bilderberg conference. What was being discussed at this year’s meeting?
According to the official Bilderberg website, the topics included:
- Current events
- Europe: migration, growth, reform, vision, unity
- Middle East
- US political landscape, economy: growth, debt, reform
- Cyber security
- Geo-politics of energy and commodity prices
- Precariat and middle class
- Technological innovation
Guests included Peter Theil and other tech titans, retired Gen.David Patraeus, hedge fund managers, CEOs from the banking and defense sectors, presiding over it all was the affable elder statesman, Dr.Henry Kissinger. A full list of attendees is availible here.
After this we moved on to the ISIS-inspired terrorist attack by self-loathing homosexual terrorist Omar Mateen.
Mateen went on a rampage in the Orlando-based gay night club Pulse, killing 49 and injuring 50 more.
But as the story developed, more and more things did not add up.
Blogger Mike Cernovich was one of the first to suggest there may have been a 2nd shooter.
This is up for debate, but those who attempted to call attention to this on mainstream media coverage were quickly silenced. Listen to the video of this witness describing an accomplice holding the nightclub door shut, trapping victims inside. He is abrupted disconnected.
Another interview in the same video is aparently with THE MAN WHO WAS HOLDING THE DOOR SHUT.
Why has he not been charged?
More factors that don’t add up:
Omar’s father displays a shocking lack of remorse for the incident, and has posted videos online praising the Taliban and even claiming he will run for president of Afghanistan? Was he an accomplice?
- Mateen went a gun store where he tried to buy body armour and massive quanitities of ammunition. The store clerk refused to sell it to him since he seemed suspicious (and was speaking Arabic in a cell phone in the store) He immediately called the FBI, but they never investigated. Why?
- The shooter’s wife was reportedly an accomplice in the crime, and has mysteriously “gone missing”.
- Mateen was on the terrorist watchlist for years, so HOW WAS HE ABLE TO GET A JOB WITH GS4, THE WORLD’S LARGEST PRIVATE SECURITY COMPANY?
- Finally- the FBI reluctanly agreed to release records of the 911 calls in which Mateen swore allegiance to ISIS. But the government edited out certain passges and changed the wording in others- changing “Allah” to “God” to de-emphisize the religiously-motivated nature of the crime. Why are they doing this?
More details of this are sure to come out in the coming weeks, and we’ll be right here to report on it.